JOOMLA! CMS WEBSITE / BLOG DESIGN & MAINTENANCE BOOT CAMP
November 8,9,15 and 16
DUDUMIZI TECHNOLOGIES LTD, Website design and Development Company in Tanzania is organizing 4 days (2 Saturdays and 2 Sundays) training to equip participants with the skills, knowledge and techniques of designing, developing and maintaining good websites / blog by using Open source Content Management System called Joomla!
Joomla is an award-winning content management system (CMS), which enables people to build Websites and powerful online applications. Joomla the most popular Websites software in the world. Almost 80% of Websites in Tanzania are designed using Joomla.
This is practical base boot camp will teach you how to do. Our Instructor will use his 5 years of experience working with Joomla to make sure when you finish, you are no longer a beginner.
However, that is not all. You will have the e-mail and contact numbers of your instructor entitled to Skype and email support for a period of 30 days after attending the Bootcamp. Even though you might not be ready to launch your website after the 5 days of training, you can work on your website at your own pace, with the added benefit of never being alone again when facing a question or uncertainty.
What you will learn:
- Understanding Joomla World and Web technologies
- How to design, secure and optimize website using Joomla
- The art of Web Usability
- Joomla Maintenance Issues
- Introduction to Hosting and Server Management
- Individuals who would like to have their very own website.
- SMEs and small businesses owners who wish to cut down the costs of web development projects and manage their own website.
- Individuals who wish to be self-employed in Website design and development
- Web masters, website administrator, computer systems analysts, public relationship officers, communication officers and entrepreneurs.
- Corporate IT Managers who wish to evaluate, optimize or secure their Joomla Website.
Training fee and Mode of payment
Participants will be required to pay 350,000/= Tanzania Shs. covering;
- Tuition fees
- Training materials. (Includes one copy of Joomla 3 Book)
- 1 Year Kilimanjaro Hosting package (Worth 100,000) from Dudumizi.net
- One .co.tz domain (worth 27000) from Dudumizi.net
Dudumizi Home, Mbezi Beach Dar es Salaam
In order to control and make this Bootcamp effective, There are limited seats available for this Bootcamp. Please book your seat before November 5, 2014.
Certificates will be awarded to all participants!
Founder / MD - Dudumizi Technologies LTD
MSc: Information Economics & IT Management, ITIL
5 Years’ Experience in Joomla!